Pages

Monday, January 28, 2013

Love Challenge #2

So how did the

Love Challenge from Courtney at Women Living Well
go this week?

Was it easy or challenging?
Did you make the time to utter some encouraging words to your husband?
I hope you did!
I was presented with several opportunities throughout the week to let him
know he still makes my heart skip a beat when he walks into a room:)
He actually blushed a couple of times when I praised him!
He is a wonderful and Godly man and he sacrifices quite a bit for our children and myself. I never want to forget how incredibly unselfish and giving he is.

So, now on to Week #2


Love Challenge - Week #2






I plan to do at least a couple of projects for him during the week.
I will let you know what I come up with!
What are you planning to do for your hubby?
Take a minute and share your ideas.
I would love to see what you come up with!

Until next time!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment